Tuesday, September 14, 2010

About Me

My name is Erika Anderson. It's still a little bit weird saying that; I only got married about a month ago so it might take a while to erase the 24 year old habit of saying Erika Sollid. I was born the youngest of two to my parents who took up residence in Saskatoon. During my formative years I emulated my older sister and gained an interest in drawing, reading, gymnastics, soccer, and figure skating. After participating in all these activities, I narrowed down my own personal interests to hockey, soccer, snowboarding, camping, hiking, writing and guitar. I have lived in Saskatoon, Prince Albert, Camrose, Calgary, Japan, and, of course, Lethbridge. I currently live in a bright basement suite with my new huband, Travis, and my little white cat named Dwayne. We have a good little life, and I'm excited to be so close to graduating with a degree in Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment